Trivial Muffins Theater Association vzw
Trivial Muffins Theater Association vzw (hereinafter called “Trivial Muffins) attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data (with great respect to your privacy).
With this privacy statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about what data we collect and how we handle personal data. We are committed to protecting your privacy and will therefore be careful with personal information. Trivial Muffins will in all cases stick to the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679).
This implies that in any case we:
- Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it has been provided, these objectives and types of personal information described in this Privacy Statement;
- Declare that processing of your personal data is restricted to those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal information is guaranteed;
- Pass no personal information to other parties unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they were issued;
- Know your rights regarding your personal data, and point you to it and respect it.
As Trivial Muffins we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If after going through our privacy statement you’d have questions or wish to contact us, you can do so via the contact details below:
Trivial Muffins Theater Association vzw
To whom is this privacy?
This Privacy Statement applies to all our current and former members, participating in activities, persons who show interest our activities, services or products, or have so in the past, customers and prospects, suppliers.
Why do we process certain personal data ?
We process personal data solely if permission is given by paying the membership fee. Your personal data is processed by Trivial Muffins for the benefit of the following purposes or legal reasons:
- Membership management and services to members (including insurance for performances);
- Purchase of tickets (delivery tickets, access control, determining tariffs, mailing service before and / or after your visit, contact name in case of program change or cancellation);
- Provision of training;
- Sending information about our activities, newsletters and invitations (Legitimate interest);
- Occasional emails with a range of performances (which are directly linked to a recent visit);
- Obtaining subsidies from the government (legal requirement).
Insofar as the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of consent, you always have the right to withdraw the permission.
We can ask the following personal data from you and / or processed for the above objectives:
- Personal identification information: name, surname, address;
- Private contact information: phone number, email address;
- Identity data issued by government: identity card number, Social Security Number;
- Personal characteristics: date of birth, place of birth, sex / gender, nationality;
- Financial details (eg account, payments …);
- Education and training;
- Visual material (photos, videos, recordings, …).
We only collect personal information that you provide to us themselves in various ways (including registration forms, fill-in and contact forms on our website, personal / phone / e-mail contact, …). We do not collect personal information from third parties, with the exception of the information received from the member associations / clubs or federations.
We use the collected data only for the purposes for which we have received the data.
Whether or not provision of data by yourself
The data shall, where applicable, be provided in order to join or participate in activities of the association. With the exception of:
- Footage (public relations)
- Contact (direct marketing)
The result of the non-disclosure of the data is not publishing oriented photos of you and not receiving unsolicited commercial mail.
Transmission of personal data to third parties – processors
The information you provide us to can be given to third parties if this is necessary for carrying out the purposes described above.
We may use a third party (external service) to:
- Take care of the Internet environment (web hosting, mail hosting, ..);
- Insuring our members, participants and volunteers
We never disclose personal data to external service providers (processors) that we have not agreed upon in a processor agreement (or same provisions are included in the contract).
We naturally do not work with external suppliers (processors) without making the necessary arrangements to ensure the security of your personal information.
Disclosure to third parties – recipients
We share personal information with the following third parties:
- Connected organizations that are part of the ecosystem of our federation / club (the federation / club itself, the other associations belonging to the same federation / club …);
- Administrations (including subsidizing authorities, tax authorities, social security, …);
- External trainers or coaches.
With these parties, we of course make the necessary arrangements to ensure the security of your personal data and your data will be treated confidentially.
Furthermore, we will not pass on the information you provided to others unless required by law or permitted. At no instance we will sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We will never pas on your contact for commercial purposes by third parties. We may share personal information with third parties if you give us permission. You at any moment have the right to withdraw this authorization, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing of withdrawal.
We do not provide personal information to parties which are located outside the European Economic Area.
Trivial Muffins does not retain personal data longer than necessary to achieve the purpose for which it has been provided, in consideration of the time required to meet the legal requirements (e.g. in accounting). Retention periods may however differ per target.
Trivial Muffins undertakes to keep the data for no longer than 5 years after last use (or termination of the collaboration).
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure or loss (… breaches, loss and unlawful processing …).
For example, we took the following measures;
- All persons who have access to your data on behalf of Trivial Muffins are held to secrecy;
- We use a username and password policy on all of our systems;
- We pseudonymisation and provide encryption of personal information when appropriate;
- We use a virus scanner and update it systematically and promptly, and installed a firewall;
- Our employees are informed (and trained) on the importance of protecting personal data. They follow this some clear guidelines and be trained on a regular basis and made aware of their responsibility;
- These employees are granted access to your data to the extent that they need the information to perform their duties properly;
- In new projects that could potentially have an impact on your privacy extensive analysis is done to guarantee the rights, safety and protection of your personal data.
Should there nevertheless be an incident where your data are involved, you will be personally notified in the conditions as provided by law.
Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect and copy the personal data concerning you.
You are entitled to improve and supplement where your data is incorrect or incomplete.
You have the right to erasure (removal) of the personal data that we have received from you, and that are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed. We reserve the right to decide on whether your request is justified.
You have the right to limit data, if you have the processing of certain data object, you can ask to stop this process.
You can also object (oppose) the way certain personal data will be processed. Accordingly you have the right to oppose the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (via redemption possibilities in e-mails).
You also have the right to have us pass on the information you transmit to yourself or on behalf of you directly to another party.
You can contact us at the address at the top of this privacy statement in order to exercise your rights, accompanied by a motivation for your question. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
There is no single category of persons to be subjected to any type of automated decision making or profiling.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data or want to exercise your rights, then we ask you to directly contact us on this matter.
You always have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority in the area of privacy protection:
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel